Are you in the market for a trampoline, but don’t want to spend a fortune? You’re not alone! Many families are looking for an affordable trampoline that will provide hours of fun without breaking the bank. Luckily, there are plenty of great options available for trampolines under $1000.
In this guide, we’ll walk you through everything you need to know to find the best trampoline under $1000 for your family, from size and safety features to materials and warranties.
Best Trampoline Under $1000 to Consider
1. Zupapa 15ft Trampoline with Enclosure Net
The Zupapa 15ft Trampoline with Enclosure Net is a popular choice for families looking for a high-quality trampoline under $1000. Here are some of its key features:
- Hot-dip galvanizing for an anti-rust, stable, and durable frame
- Max weight capacity up to 425 lbs (12-16ft) & 375 lbs (8-10ft) with included lawn stakes for stability in stormy conditions
- Longer net poles extending to the ground for increased safety and stability
- 12 additional galvanized springs for impressive bounce and core support
- High-quality materials for maximum safety, including rust-resistant springs and anti-UV jumping mat
- 6ft higher enclosure net made of environmental PE and padded net poles with 10mm foam
- 1.5mm thick frame tubes for increased weight capacity
- Unbeatable warranty: 10 years for the frame, 2 years for the jumping mat, safety pad, enclosure net, and springs, and free replacement for other parts at any time. Enjoy a risk-free purchase.
- Exceeds safety and durability standards
- Latest hot-dip galvanizing technology for an anti-rust, stable, and durable frame
- Max weight capacity up to 425 lbs
- Longer net poles for increased safety and stability
- Unbeatable warranty
- Some users report issues with the springs losing tension over time.
2. Skywalker 12ft Jump N’ Dunk Trampoline with Enclosure Net (Best Pick Trampoline Under $1000)
The Skywalker 12ft Jump N’ Dunk Trampoline with Enclosure Net is another great option for families on a budget. Here are some of its key features:
- All our trampolines meet or exceed ASTM safety and durability standards for safe play.
- Our patented design eliminates dangerous gaps between the enclosure net and the jumping surface, protecting children (Patent RE45, 182).
- The galvanized steel frame is weather and rust-resistant for endless family fun, with reinforced T-sockets for increased stability.
- The maximum recommended user weight is 200 lbs, with trampolines tested to four times that weight according to ASTM standards.
- We offer a 3-year limited warranty on the frame and a 1-year warranty on all other materials to stand behind our quality guarantee.
- The trampoline frame is proudly made in the USA with American steel to support the local economy.
- Safe and durable (ASTM standards).
- Patented no-gap enclosure design.
- Galvanized steel frame, weather, and rust-resistant.
- Maximum user weight 200 lbs.
- 3-year limited warranty on frame, 1-year on materials.
- Assembly required.
- One jumper at a time is recommended for safety.
3. Merax 12ft Trampoline With Safety Enclosure Net
The Merax 12ft Trampoline with Safety Enclosure Net is a budget-friendly option that doesn’t compromise on quality. Here are some of the key features of this beautifully designed trampoline under $1000:
- Merax 12 FT Trampoline prioritizes safety for children with a safety enclosure and sturdy galvanized steel construction
- Can hold a maximum weight of 660lbs, three times the specified user weight per ASTM safety standards
- Six foam padded poles and a UV-proof safety enclosure provide maximum safety while jumping
- Robust galvanized springs securely attach the jumping mat and frame for superior bounce, with no gaps thanks to durable green PVC padding
- Includes a heavy-duty 2-step galvanized steel ladder for easy access
- Comes with a basketball hoop for added fun and entertainment
- Easy to assemble with no extra tools required
- This item comes in 3 boxes and may not be delivered at the same time. Please be patient and check the tracking information.
- Comes with a basketball hoop and ladder for added fun
- High weight capacity of 375 lbs
- Uses galvanized steel frame for durability and rust resistance
- Includes safety enclosure net and padded poles for added safety
- Easy to assemble
- Some users have reported weak stitching on the enclosure net
- Springs may need to be replaced after some use
4. Giantex 15ft Trampoline with Safety Enclosure Net
The Giantex 15ft Trampoline with Safety Enclosure Net is a larger option for families with more outdoor space. Here are some of its key features:
- Giantex trampoline meets ASTM F381 & ASTM F225 & EN71 safety standards
- No gap between the enclosure net and the jumping mat
- Easy to assemble with self-locking frame structure design
- High-quality hot-dip galvanized steel pipes for durability
- 360-degree safety enclosure net with thickened foam sleeves
- Superior and safe bounce experience with a high-strength jumping mat and more steel springs
- Comes with a stable ladder, dual zipper, and buckle-up closure system for safety and convenience
- Meets safety standards
- No gap between the enclosure net and the jumping mat
- Easy to assemble
- Sturdy galvanized steel frame
- Thick foam sleeves and high safety enclosure net
- Weight limit not specified
- No information on warranty
5. JumpKing 10ft Trampoline with Safety Enclosure Net (Under Budget Trampoline Under $1000)
The JumpKing 10ft Trampoline with Safety Enclosure Net is a smaller option for families with limited outdoor space. Here are some of its key features:
- 10ft trampoline with safety net enclosure for kids
- 78 sq. ft. jumping space; Weight limit: 200lbs
- Patented mesh netting and enclosure system prevent jumping off
- Dual closure entry with zipper and buckles for easy access
- Allows for a fun jumping experience with unobstructed visibility for parents
- Safe and fun jumping for kids
- 78 sq ft jumping space
- Patented mesh netting and enclosure system
- Easy entry and exit with dual closure system
- Allows parents to monitor children while jumping
- Recommended age limit of 6 years and up
- Weight limit of 200 pounds
Buying Guide For the Best Trampoline Under $1000
1: Size Matters: Choosing the Right Trampoline for Your Space
When shopping for a trampoline under $1000, one of the most important factors to consider is size. Here are some tips for choosing the right size trampoline for your space:
- Measure your yard or indoor space to determine the maximum size of the trampoline that will fit.
- Consider the age and size of your children, as well as any friends or family members who will be using the trampoline.
- Keep in mind that larger trampolines are generally more expensive, but can provide more room for multiple jumpers and more complex tricks.
2: Safety First: Features to Look for in a Trampoline Under $1000
Safety is always a top priority when it comes to trampolines, especially for families with young children. Here are some safety features to look for when shopping for a trampoline under $1000:
- A sturdy frame made of galvanized steel for durability and stability.
- A safety enclosure or net to prevent falls and injuries.
- Padded springs and frame edges to protect jumpers from hard surfaces.
- A weight limit that is appropriate for the intended users of the trampoline.
3: Materials Matter: Choosing a High-Quality Trampoline Under $1000
The materials used to make a trampoline can have a big impact on its durability and performance. Here are some materials to look for when shopping for a trampoline under $1000:
- Galvanized steel frames that are rust-resistant and can withstand harsh weather conditions.
- High-quality jumping mats made of durable, UV-resistant materials.
- Strong and flexible springs provide a comfortable and bouncy jumping experience.
- Quality safety enclosures or nets that are made of strong and durable materials
Are trampolines under $1000 safe?
Yes, trampoline under $1000 can be safe as long as they are made with high-quality materials and have the necessary safety features, such as a sturdy frame, safety enclosure net, and padded springs and edges.
What size trampoline should I buy for my family?
The size of the trampoline you should buy depends on your available space and the age and size of your family members who will be using it. Consider measuring your outdoor space and taking into account the weight limits of different trampoline sizes.
What should I look for in a trampoline under $1000?
When shopping for a trampoline under $1000, look for high-quality materials, safety features, and a weight limit that is appropriate for the intended users. Consider factors such as size, durability, and warranty when making your decision.
Finding a high-quality trampoline under $1000 is easier than ever, thanks to the many great options available on the market today. By considering factors such as size, safety features, and materials, you can find a trampoline that will provide hours of fun for your family without breaking the bank. Remember to always prioritize safety when using your trampoline, and follow the manufacturer’s instructions for assembly and maintenance. Happy jumping!